Brindhavanna Vidhialaya, a non- residential school, is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi. It was established in the year 2005 in a view to impart quality education to Global standards. Being non residential, the school has the best transport facilities, which is also being operated to all the villages with in the distance of 15 to 18 km enabling the students from the country side to procure CBSE curriculum, thereby fulfilling their dreams.
What we do
Infrastructure and Instructional facilities
The schools infrastructure meets all the minimum requirements of the CBSE. Its special features are:
- Spacious and well ventilated classrooms.
- State -of -the - art library, housed with more than 1500 books, magazines etc.
- Well equipped laboratory with adequate apparatus.
- Computer lab with 24 hrs internet connection.
- Maths lab designed to the need of the hour.
- Smart class for all classes.
- Martial Arts
- Meditation and Yoga.
The School Motto
The motto of our school, Fearless and Selfless voyage, ensures that the education imparted to each pupil, instills sound moral and spiritual values which is must for the development of the personality.|
The main purpose and object of the school is to make the child a good citizen, diligent and industrious, honest and trust worthy, just and fair in dealing with all.
With well qualified and amicable team of teachers, students are given personal attention and made to grow up in congenial surroundings and training them to attain their goal.
- Students must attend the morning assembly without fail. Those who come late to the vidhialaya will not be allowed to enter the class without the permission of the principal.
- Home assignments must be done neatly and regularly and submitted on the due date.
- Students should not come to vidhialaya during holidays / vacations.
- No students will leave the vidhialaya without the permission of the principal before or during the normal schedule.
- There is no provision for re-test or re-examination.
- Absence in tests or examinations will be marked as zero performance which will have the eventual adverse reflection in the Cumulative Assessment of the students.
- Only in the case of medical or unforeseen domestic developments can be appealed to the principal for leave of absence.
- If a student's diligence and progress in studies are continuously unsatisfactory or whose behaviour is not commendable or whose parents or guardians do not co-operate with the Vidhialaya, he/she is liable to be relieved from the Vidhialaya.
- It will be the responsibility of every parent, to pay the fee meant for the term, Excuses, in this regard, that they did not receive circular or challan from the Vidhialaya will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- There is no provision for refund of stationery fees once paid even for those who may seek transfer certificate.